- 100% foreign ownership allowed
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1 only
- Minimum 1 shareholder and 1 director
- Only 9% tax rate on taxable income of up-to 300K annually; Low overall flat tax rate of 17% on taxable income above 300K. 75% is waived for the first 100K in the first three years; 50% waived for the following 100K.
- Zero taxes on capital gains and dividends in general
- Immigration visa (entrepreneur pass) available for company owners wishing to relocate to Singapore to run their new Singapore company
- No exchange controls or restrictions on repatriation of profits
- Get company name approval
- Prepare registration documents
- Client to sign company registration documents
- Register company
- Open bank account
We will prepare and submit all the necessary documentation for registering your Singapore company. The following information is required to be submitted to the registrar of companies (ACRA):
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Statutory Declaration of Compliance
- Particulars of Shareholders, Directors, Secretaries, etc.
- Certificate of Identity
- Situation of Registered Office and Office Hours
- Consent to Act as Director and Statement of Non-disqualification to Act as Director
- A Consent to Act as Secretary
The registration process of Singapore company nomally takes around 5 weeks to complete upon receipt of all the signed documents.