Hong Kong is the significant international financial, service and shipping center in the world. It is also information highly developed international city with the most free trade port, which is the reason that numerous merchants come to here to register Hong Kong Company to develop the business and improve the company image.
The merits of company incorporation in Hong Kong:
- Own a well-established and trusted legal system
- Enjoy a simple tax regime
- Choose the company name freely
- Business scope is not restricted
Set up Limited Company in Hong Kong
A limited liability company (LLC) is established by one or more shareholders, it shall be limited to the capital contributions, and the company should take limited responsibility. Shareholders undertake the limited to investment assets of the company if the company losses. As for other personal name assets, it will not be affected.
Unlimited liability company is established by one to six shareholders, the company should undertake unlimited liability for the debts of the company. It means that the proprietors of the unlimited company and partners should contribute all the assets under their personal name property when the company assets are insufficient to settle debts.
According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, All the Limited Company registered in Hong Kong must appoint at least one Company Secretary. Their responsibilities will involve the following categories: First, submit the annual return and other required forms to the Companies Registry on a regular basis. Second, basing on the company directors/shareholders provide the meeting information to formulate the internal meeting record and resolution. Third, Print company stock to the shareholders. Forth, update records of the company.
A Hong Kong Company can be incorporated within 2 days and completed all the registration process. You are required to provide us a list of information including the proposed name of the new company, shareholders’information, name of first director, company secretary and the copy of passport, Hong Kong identity card or other identity documents, we will do the rest for you in relation to all application / filing procedure for the incorporation of a company in Hong Kong.
- Prepare and Submit Annual Return (only applicable of renewal)
- Submit the Business Registration Certificate (only applicable to renewal)
- Provide suggestions for CR and IRD’s letters
- Appointment/ Resignation of Director
- Appointment/ Resignation of Secretary
- Increase of Capital
- Allotment of Shares
- Change of Company Business Nature
- Change of Personal Particulars of Director and Company Secretary
- Change of Registered Office Address
e-mail notification for the message left
[ Express Package Fee (2-3 working days) ]
[ 3-hour Express Package^ ]
Significant Controllers Register (SCR)
HK$500 / $1,100
* [$0] incorporation service is only applicable to:
- The customer who is first time apply [$0] incorporation services ( Thereafter will be charged HK$280 administration fee)
- The customer who is the holder of Hong Kong identity card (Non-Hong Kong Resident must apply the virtual office
^After submitting the application form and fees before 1p.m., you can obtain Business Registration (Notification of Commencement of Business by Corporation will take 2 more working day to provide) and Certificate of Incorporation after 3 hours. Green Box will also take 2 more working day to provide, Green Box will not include Common Seal.