Carrying business in Macau, below are the most common forms of commercial entities
This is the most common type of company set up in Macao, composed of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 members. The minimum number of quota issued should therefore be two and the minimum value for each quota should not less than Mop1000, each subscriber should have at least 1 quota.
However, another type of limited liability company by quotas is also available, Limited Liability Company by a Sole Owner. Any natural person can set up his own company with his own capital. This company is formed by 1 quota and consists of 1 single person. This type of company is subject to the same regulations that apply to Limited Liability Company by quotas.
*Quota is a share in a private limited liability company. The rights of transferring is restricted and it prohibit any invitation to the public to subscribe for any shares in the company.
- through IPIM’s private notary; or
- lawyer registered in Macao; or
- document written by the applicant and certified by the notary
- Letter of Application (with the verification of signature)
- Company Constitution Document
- List of names of shareholders and I.D. copies
- List of names of the administrative board
- Letter of Appointment of the administrative board
- Copy Certificate of Admissibility of Trade Name
- Filing in the Industrial Tax ( Form M1, 2 copies) with the verification of signature
- List of names of the shareholders and their ID copies
- List of names and Letter of Appointment of the administrative board
- Certificate of registration issued by Commercial Registry Office (CRCBM)
- Copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Payment of the Industrial Tax (Form M 8)
You may establish a company in Macau the above companies through OneStart incorporation services. Please call (852) 3575 6888 for inquiries or email to email@example.com