Due to the escalating situation of COVID-19, special opening hours will be adopted to safeguard the health of our clients and staff.
Starting from 22 July 2020 until further notice, the opening hours will be updated as:
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Monday to Friday
Special arrangements over the following services:
- To maintain a safe business centre and workplace, all clients and our staff
must wear a mask when showing up at the centres.
- Please perform temperature screening at the receptionist. Hand sanitizers are available for your use.
- Customer service hotline and the virtual office telephony services will be adjusted to the opening hours above.
- If you cannot collect the mails at the above opening hours, you may consider sending the mails by courier with our staff's assistance. We will waive the administrative charges involved while you will only pay the courier service provider upon delivery.
- If you have reserved the conference room, you can call us for changing the session(s) without charging you any extra administrative fee.
- The fee of mail storage over 21 days would be waived during this situation.
- Please consider this is a precautionary measure to prevent spreading the infection of coronavirus, while balancing the need to ensure the services to our clients.
In times of COVID-19, sorry about that we cannot offer face-to-face service to the the following clients who have got:
- Wristbands for quarantine
- Fever, or symptoms of infections.
We will closely monitor the situation to determine any further precaution measures to be taken. Thank you for your understandings.
Should you have further enquiries, please feel free to call +852 35750222 or email to email@example.com or send a message via WhatsApp for more details.
We would like to highly propose our clients to take measures for preventing the infection as well: washing your hands frequently, wearing a mask, sterilizing thoroughly, eating clean and sleeping well to stay healthy!
OneStart Business Centre
Latest arrangements on
Hongkong Post services, The Companies Registry and the Inland Revenue Department (20/7)
In view of the Government's announcement on the special work arrangements for government employees as well as the instructions on suspension of most of the counter services so as to reduce the flow of people and social contacts in the community, Hongkong Post announced the arrangements on Hongkong Post services from July 20 to 26.
All post offices (including mobile post office) will be suspended from service, but mail delivery service will be provided twice a week while Speedpost delivery and posting box collection will be provided on alternate days.
The Companies Registry and the Inland Revenue Department will provide limited counter services from July 20, 2020 until further notice. This change may cause delays in the documents in related to the two Government departments. If you have any enquiry, please call the company secretarial department for details.
From July 27 to August 2, 2020, , Hongkong Post will reopen post offices will resume working at their normal opening hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but their closing hours will be advanced to 4pm.
However, post offices situated in Wong Tai Sin District where the epidemic remains relatively severe will be suspended from service. It includes Choi Hung Chuen Post Office, Chuk Yuen Post Office, Fu Shan Post Office, Lok Fu Post Office, Ngau Chi Wan Post Office, Tsz Wan Shan Post Office and Wong Tai Sin Post Office.
If you have any enquiry, please call the company secretarial department for details.