Delaware is located on the east coast of the United States, close to New Jersey and Maryland. It connects to the global business center - New York and Washington, which makes it an important business hub in the United States and Europe. Delaware is also named as the "Corporation Capital of The World" with more than 1,000,000 companies established there. Even companies in "FORTUNE 500", such as JC Morgan Banking Group has established their company registrations in Delaware.
Hotline：3575 6888 or
WhatsApp: 35756888 - Click here
Registration fee: USD1,300 up
The above quotation does not include the cost of document delivery in the process of company registration; The quotations are all tax-exclusive.
Services for incorporation of a limited company include:
- Answer in detail your registration and follow-up questions about Delaware LLC
- Preparation of Delaware Standard Edition Operating Agreement
- Customize a corporate kit, including a metal corporate seal, stock certificate, register of shareholder, register of director, and stock transfer ledger etc.
- Preparation of meeting minutes (or resolutions) for opening a company account
- One-year Delaware registered agent and registered address
- Arrange a Delaware company to be the registered agent of your company
- Inspection for proposed company name
- Pay the registration fee of the Delaware Government (Office of the Secretary of State)
- Answer in detail your registration and follow-up questions about the Delaware company
Time required: Generally the company can be registered in about 10-15 working days*
*Prepare the required documents and submit them to the Companies Registry for document review.
*If the company name does not contain restricted words and the intended business is not subject to special regulations.
- Following additional services can be purchased if needed:
- Fast pass
- Employer identification number application
- Taxation Personal Identification Number Application
- Business tax permit application
- Delaware and Local Business License Application
- Federal business license application
- Open a U.S. bank account
Basic requirements for setting up Delaware company:
1. At least one company founder (may be a shareholder or manager)
2. At least one shareholder, can be a corporate body or a natural person. The nationality of the shareholder is not restricted
3. At least one director who must be a natural person
4. At least one manager (executive director, financial director or secretary), who must be a natural person
5. Directors or managers mainly sign legal documents on behalf of the company and record meeting minutes
Hotline：3575 6888 or
WhatsApp: 97313668 - Click here
Want to establish Hong Kong company? We could help you!【Click here】