Your use of this Website signifies your acceptance of these teams of use and agreement to be bound by them and any and all other application terms reference herein absolutely.
1. Changes to Website
OneStart Group Limited may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any information from this Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of this Website.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement of such content, contained on the site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to OneStart Group Limited, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
3. User’s Conduct
As a condition of your use of this Website, you must not:
- Trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Website
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains any virus, worm or other harmful component
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through this Website for commercial purposes
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information obtained through this Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or right holder
4. Third Party Information
This Website may contain information provided by third party providers or sourced by OneStart Group Limited from other references or sources. The information on this Website may not be regarded as any recommendation or endorsement by OneStart Group Limited for any purpose with respect to any person, product or service.
OneStart Group Limited is not responsible if any such information is not up-to-date; OneStart Group Limited does not separately verify such Information. Accordingly we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such information. Any use of and reliance on such information is at your own risk.
5. Links to and from this Website
The links on this Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that OneStart Group Limited and the affiliates have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any information provided by linked Websites.
7. Limited Liability and Warranty
All Information is for your general reference only. OneStart Group Limited does not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- The Information on this Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference
- The Information on this Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment
- Messages sent through the internet including in connection with the services will be free from interception, corruption, error, delay or loss
- Access to this Website will be available or be uninterrupted
- Use of this Website or services will achieve any particular result
- Defect in this Website will be corrected.
9. Partial Invalidity
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you and without cause, terminate all or any part of our services to you and consequentially prohibit your right to access to the services and this Website and remove any information and data linked to your profile or registered account.
Notice: This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this Privacy Statement, the Chinese version shall prevail.