OneStart Group Limited highly respects your privacy and commits to protect the personal data collected from you. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime when you are in contact with OneStart Group Limited or an OneStart Group Limited affiliated company.
We will apply and comply with the laws and principles of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap 486) of the Laws of Hong Kong in collecting, holding, processing and using your personal data.
Types of Personal Data Collected
For the purpose of facilitating the provision of our services, when you register or subscribe to any service provided in this Website, OneStart Group Limited will collect personable information which includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Company Name(s)
- Your Name(s)
- Telephone Number(s)
- Fax Number(s)
- E-mail Address(es)
- Other data related to OneStart Group Limited’s services
Use of Data
The personal data will be used for the following purposes stated including but not limited to:：
- To process your order you have made with OneStart Group Limited
- To assist you with any product or service enquiries
- To notify you important notices, such as latest services information, services updates, special promotions and upcoming activities
- To analyze products and services so that OneStart Group Limited can further improve products and services
- To make the auditing, accounting, debt tracing, debt recovery, credit management and credit checks
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data
Only the minimum necessary personal data will be provided to third party organization to perform its task. The third party is under a duty of confidentiality to keep your personal data confidential. These third parties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- OneStart Group Limited’s holding companies, subsidiaries, or affiliates
- Any banking or financial institutions
- Contractors, agents and suppliers who are involved in delivering the products and services you have ordered and used
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provide administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to OneStart Group Limited in connection with the operation of its business
- Any government body, any public body, any law enforcement body, any legal adviser, any institution, any organization or any person, if required to do so by law
- Any government body, any public body, any law enforcement body, any legal adviser, any institution, any organization or any person, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users
- The relevant third party in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale
OneStart Group Limited takes the security of your personal information very seriously.
Once we have obtained your personal data, they will be maintained securely in our system. Only the authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such personal data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Retention of Personal Data
OneStart Group Limited will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the original or directly related purpose for which it was collected and to satisfy any applicable statutory or contractual requirements.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
You are fully entitled to check the content of personal data which OneStart Group Limited held and to update and correct any error.
To access or correct any personal data, you can contact OneStart Group Limited:
Tel: +852 35750222
Address: West Wing, 2/F, 822 Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan (Lai Chi Kok MTR Exit D2)
Notice: This Privacy Statement may be amended from time to time without prior notice. You are advised to check for the latest version on a regular basis. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this Privacy Statement, the Chinese version shall prevail.