Limited Liability Company
The cost of setting up a Limited Liability Company is high, and the tax that needs to be paid to the Japanese government is relatively high. The advantage is that the social credit is higher.
Establishment of a Corporation is low in cost, and the tax to be paid to the Japanese government is relatively low, but the disadvantage is that the social credit is also lower than that of the company.
- Need to provide a domestic registered address in Japan
- Must have a Japanese / Japanese permanent resident as the Japanese representative of the company
Establish a company in the name of an individual (China, Hong Kong)
- Original copy of the investor’s personal seal notarization document
- Personal seal notarized documents English translation documents
Establish a company in the name of the company
- Copy of the company’s business license and English translation documents
- The official seal of the company’s official seal and English translation documents
- Copy of the company’s charter and English translation documents
Time required for processing
When we receive all of your documents, it takes one month to complete all registration procedures.