Cross-boundary vehicle licenses Agency Service
With the increasing economic integration between Hong Kong and the Mainland, cross-boundary traffic has become more frequent than ever. Likewise, as a boss, time is money. The time spend on traffic from Hong Kong to Mainland should be reduced. Moreover, boss’s image represents company’s image thus, just apply a cross-boundary vehicle license!
OneStart offers professional one-stop cross-boundary vehicle licenses service.
Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge
- Application threshold is lower than other entry ports
- Large investment potential
- Travelling time between Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau within 1 hour
- Visitors through the HZMB can conveniently reach the nearby facilities such as hotels, Airport Island, thus enhancing the business opportunities
- Enterprises with an accumulative tax amount of at least RMB 0.1 million in Guangdong in the past three years (including the application year), irrespective of the investment amount;
- Recognized national high-tech enterprises;
- Hong Kong residents who donated charitable work for an accumulative amount of RMB5 million in Guangdong; or
- Hong Kong residents who are members of the People’s Congress and the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference at national level; provincial, prefecture and country level of Guangdong province.
- Individuals who have applied under quotas for other crossings may still submit their application, given that they meet the above criteria.
Cross-boundary Port of Entry
|Shenzhen Bay Port||- Investment potential is increasing continuously
- Convenient business activities because of near Qianhai
- Reduce the time of clearance by Co-location arrangement
- Could be pass through Huanggang Port of Entry in the midnight
|Liantang Boundary Control Point||- Expected to be operational in 2018
- Serves cross-boundary goods vehicles and passengers traveling between Hong Kong and Shenzhen East, Huizhou, Guangdong East, Jiangxi and Fujian
- New connecting road linking up the new BCP with Tolo Highway via Fanling Highway will improve and enhance the overall transport network in New Territories East
|Huanggang Port of Entry||- The only 24-hour clearance land port in China
- The largest land port for passenger-cargo cars in China
|Shatoujiao Port of Entry||- Access to attractions such as Dameisha and Xiaomeisha directly
- Less private vehicles clearance causes fast access
- Access to Guangdong area such as Huizhou, Chaoshan within 1 hour
- Investment potential is increasing continuously
|Man Kam To Control Point||- Access to Lo Wu commercial core area from Hong Kong directly
- Goods vehicles delivering fresh produce through Man Kam To Control Point to Hong Kong directly
- Use Huanggang Port of Entry to access to Futian District after the control point closed