- At least 1 shareholder
- At least 1 director, any nationality
- Allow all foreign investment
- Address for registration
- Registered funds (recommended) 100,000 US dollars
- Articles of incorporation
- Provide 3~5 company names (English)
- Passport of shareholder representative and director
- Notarized copy of the investor’s business registration certificate and registration certificate
- Bank credit certificate of the investment bank (account balance)
- Financial audit report for the last two years / financial audit report for the most recent year
- Provide the address of the investor to establish a factory in Vietnam or set up a trade headquarters (lease contract, notarized by the local notary office in Vietnam)
Corporate income tax:
Foreign-invested enterprises, domestic enterprises, branches of foreign enterprises, and foreign contractors not subject to the Foreign Investment Law have a general tax rate of 20%. The tax rate is 17%.
Depending on the type of goods and services, VAT is subject to two rates of 5% and 10% (standard rate). Exports of processing and manufacturing products and labor export are exempt from VAT.
- The registered capital is below 2 billion VND (about 100,000 U.S. dollars): 1 million VND (about 50 US dollars);
- The registered capital above 2 billion to 5 billion VND (about US$10-25 million): 1.5 million VND(about US$75);
- The registered capital above VND 5-10 billion (about US$2.5-500 million): 2 million VND (about 100 US dollars);
- The registered capital above 10 billion VND (about 500,000 U.S. dollars): 3 million VND (about 150 US dollars).
Registration time is 3 months after the application materials are collected.